Pupils can access lots of learning activities through GLOW. All pupils have their log in and password. Please contact the school website if you do not have these.
For support using Glow with your child, please visit: https://glowconnect.org.uk
Math and numeracy
- https://www.matific.com/gb/en-gb/home/ Matific - Similar to Sumdog, using online games to revise numeracy concepts. Free access during COVID-19.
Writing and reading
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/index.htm: Phonics play - Literacy games and activities for across the school
- https://www.educationcity.com/: Education City - Has some free resources for literacy and numeracy
- https://www.doorwayonline.org.uk/: Doorway Online - Literacy and Numeracy tasks - particularly for Early and 1st Level
- http://ictgames.com/: ICT Games - Literacy and numeracy games for across the years, works on tablets/iPads
- BBC Teach: https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/live-lessons/bbc-teach-live-lessons-for-primary-schools/zmc9jhv
- https://www.duolingo.com/: DuoLingo - Language learning website that is totally free with fun reading, speaking and writing activities.
- https://www.studyladder.co.uk/: StudyLadder - Free during school hours
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies: CBeebies - A mix of games and puzzles - good for Early and 1st Level - some have a learning and revision element
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary: Bitesize - Learning for all of the curriculum all across the school years
- https://kahoot.com/: Kahoot - Website with thousands of quizzes on various subjects